Win $4,000 USD for the summer of 2017! We are having a Forum Contest at InternationalEducators.com. The economy is struggling in most parts of the world. People have lost retirement investment and their portfolios are down. Many have said they are unable enjoy their summer this year as it is cost prohibitive. We are here are help with our Give-A-Way.
The prize: A round-trip ticket from your city to any destination of your choice (up to 1500 USD). Plus, we will get you an American Express Travelers Check or a prepaid ATM for 2500 USD. You can use that $2500 for hotels, meals or barhopping from one place to the next. It is up to you what you do with the prize money. So, the prize is an airline ticket up to 1500 (we book for you) and 2500 to spend! So, a total of up to 4,000 USD! It is a chance to have a free trip during your summer of 2017! All teachers deserve a wonderful summer and we want to help one person have an extra special summer!
The way to enter:
1. Join InternationalEducators.com
2. For every 100 posts you have on the site, you get one entry into the contest (up to 5 entries). For each review you post, you get one entry into the contest (up to 3 reviews).
3. Contest beings today and goes through May 30, 2017.
4. If you have over 100 posts on May 30, 2017, you will get one entry for each 100 posts. For example, if you have 400 posts on May 30, 2017, that is four tickets you get for the Lucky Draw. If you have 400 posts plus 2 reviews, that is six tickets for the Lucky Draw.
5. To qualify, the posts must be reasonable quality. One or two word posts will not count. While this post is in the main forum, there are other forums here as well and all qualify.
In the first week in June 2017, we will have a drawing and the person whose name comes out of the hat will be the winner. This drawing will be held in Bangkok in front of any local teachers who wish to participate.
We hope that you sign in and spend some time in the forums and if you have a review to submit of a school you have worked at, there is no better time than the present.
Again, thank you for your support and we hope you have a wonderful school year!
Be sure your first post is in the Introduction Forum so that you can then post without Moderation!
The staff at InternationalEducators.com