Seeking Participants for Mentoring International Teachers Questionnaire

Nic

Dear Colleagues, 

I am conducting a research study from Sunderland University on teachers’ mentoring experience in international schools and I would greatly appreciate your participation. By sharing your valuable insights, you can contribute to advancing knowledge in this field. 

Please find attached an information sheet providing details of my study, and a consent form for your information only. There is no need to return the consent form, as completing the questionnaire will serve as consent. 

I have prepared a questionnaire that will take approximately 10-15min to complete. Your responses will remain confidential and will be used for research purposes only. You will be able to withdraw at any time during the questionnaire but once you have submitted your answers it will not be possible to delete your contribution as it will be anonymous.   

To participate, please click on the following link: Survey Alternatively, you can find the questionnaire at https://sunduni.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8G5RovIk2vRyFEi

Your contribution is highly valuable to me, and we appreciate your time and input. If you have any questions or need further information, please feel free to reach out to me at bi02mn@student.sunderland.ac.uk  

Thank you in advance for your willingness to participate.

Best regards,  

Nicholas Kirkland

Questionnaire Consent form.docx